Get a comprehensive understanding of users, projects, and the competitive landscape to feed the growth engine.
ethereum.wallet_features.wallet_360schema is designed to provide insights into user behavior, customer segments, user acquisition journeys, market share, and potential business partnerships for a protocol/dApp.
Wallet 360 is built on Allium's raw and enriched data verticals.
- Transaction Activity: transaction counts, days online, funding address, and transaction for a wallet address.
- Assets Held: Wallet USD balance, assets held, stablecoin balances, native currency balances.
- DEX Interactions: DEX projects interacted by the wallet, USD volume traded.
- NFT Marketplace Interactions: NFT marketplace used, total and average USD traded, NFT transactions, and collections traded per marketplace.
- NFT Acquired and Bluechips: First NFT minted, acquired, and traded, bluechip collections held.
This document outlines the use cases of Wallet 360 schema and the variables included in the table.
- User Activity: How has user behavior changed on-chain week on week?
- Customer Segments: What are the user segments based on behavior, origin, net worth, and interests that are gaining traction?
- User Acquisition: What did users do before their first interaction with our protocol/dApp?
- Market Share: Are we gaining market share compared to competitors?
- Business Partnerships: Are there significant overlaps with another project's user base where we can explore potential partnerships?
- User Recommendations: Are there asset classes our users love, and can we sell them similar tokens or NFTs?
Core information about the transaction activity of a wallet.
Balances held by the wallet at the time of analysis.
DEXs interacted that the user has interacted with at the time of analysis.
Aggregated metrics on NFT transactions performed by the wallet address. Currently supports NFT marketplaces indexed by Allium.
NFT first acquired by wallet, first NFT bought and minted as well as bluechip NFTs held by the wallet currently.